Tuesday, March 12, 2013

End of Art 2


So I know it's been a long time since I posted on my blog. But I do want to catch up. So! Art 2...months ago. Above is a picture of my character creation! We had to do a front, back and side view (with proportion lines, which I turned off for this picture) as well as a demographic change. That's what the little powerpuff-looking girl is there. A demographic change is basically a version of your character which is more geared to a different audience than your current character. I chose to do a demo change for a younger audience. Underneath is my original concept for the character.


We also had to do an environmental concept to match the character. The point of this is because we ended up doing a whole storyboard with our environment and character. Above is my environment concept, which was deeply inspired by the Secret of Kells. Really good movie, phenomenal animation.

My rough storyboard:

My final storyboard:


So there you have it! The final product of my Art 2 experience! And my final grade was 98.94% Yay me! Overall, I enjoyed the class, though the storyboard was very challenging with the time constraints.

No comments:

Post a Comment