Monday, October 15, 2012

Latest Project


Here is my finished texture project. It is closely based off of a screen shot from Skyrim. I had fun doing the trees in the distance and the rocks as well. The bigger trees were more annoying though. There's just so many of them! But the goal here was to create the illusion of depth through texture. How did I do?!


Loki helped, I'll admit it.

Well, I just got some feedback from my instructor that I should try and push the details in the foreground to help the illusion of depth. Hmm...I bet he means in the water. Maybe I could add some floating leaves on the surface of the water. I had a lot of trouble getting the water to look...watery. I don't know if I could get the details any better there after all I've done to it. I'll see what I can do. I'm really short on time. 

In other news...I got a 100% on my last project, the silhouettes! Yay! Still got straight 100's in this class. Working hard.

Guess I better keep working on this drawing if I wanna keep it that way...


No comments:

Post a Comment