Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Final grade for Art History...

My final grade for Art History is.......

97% !!!

Woo! I rocked that course! And I am happy to say that I thoroughly enjoyed it. I actually learned a lot about art, and really studied a lot of different artists on my own outside of the class just due to the fact that the course work really got me interested in some of the artists.

It feels so good to actually be passionate about school that for once in my life I am actually taking the time to go above and beyond. I used to just do what I had to do to pass. But now I am actually engaged. You get what you pay for, I guess. I think it has to do with that fact that I'm finally reaching for my actual dreams for once, as well.

Bring it on, Fundamentals of Art 1!

No comments:

Post a Comment